24 Killed, 84 Wounded in Iraq Bombings Targeting Worshippers, Shoppers
In Baghdad, two bombs planted near a mosque left five dead and 15 wounded in Safarart.
A landmine planted in the middle of an agricultural road in Sinjar killed two soldiers and wounded two more.
Two policemen were killed and two more were wounded when gunmen shot up a Falluja checkpoint.
In Garma, a sticky bomb killed a Sahwa member and wounded a civilian.
Gunmen killed a civilian and wounded a soldier in separate attacks in Baquba.
A sticky bomb wounded a policeman in Samarra.
In Kirkuk, a policeman’s son was wounded when a number of I.E.D.s exploded. The bullet-ridded body of al-Qaeda leader was found in a deserted home.
During a search in Ramadi, one gunmen was wounded after a clash with security.
Read more by Margaret Griffis
- 58 Killed, 82 Wounded As Suicide Bombers Target Iraq Army Bases – November 7th, 2013
- Tanker Bombing Among Attacks That Left 22 Dead, 68 Wounded in Iraq – November 6th, 2013
- 29 Killed, 29 Wounded in Attacks Against Iraqi Police – November 5th, 2013
- Bombers Target Northern Iraq: 56 Killed, 117 Wounded – November 4th, 2013
- Bombs Targeting Iraq Police Leave 17 Dead, 46 Wounded – November 3rd, 2013